Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TWIZZY ART!!

So what is Twizzy Art?!! well.. Twizzy or Twizz.. whatever you may want to call it.. is my first and last name combined (Thomas Wisnewski) and I'm a major artist.  I decided to created this blog as a way to start of a foundation for something that I hope will turn big later on.. Here you will find a lot of random ish.. such as new art creations, old ones, just my life in general.. It kinda gives you an peak at what I do in my life.. but for a quick introduction.. I live in Augusta, GA and attend Augusta State University majoring in business and minoring in art. As of right now I am 18 years old and am a masters of the arts.. I tell myself I'm the best because I truly believe I am even if someone else is better than me, that's just how it goes in my book. Just thought I'd start something in hopes to make my dreams come true, that's what we're all here in this world anyway.. for our own damn purpose =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment