Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mac Miller!

When I first heard about this guy I was on YouTube and watched a music video of his called "Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza".. thinking that he wasn't all that, but guess as time passed by.. Mac Miller grew on to me. He's an 18 year old Jewish rapper and as much as the sounds weird.. it happens to make a good combination. He goes by Mac Miller, but his real name is Malcolm McCormick.. though he has been underground for a while creating mixtapes and shit.. he has recently signed with Rostrum Records and released his official mixtape with them called "K.I.D.S. (Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit).. Though many of yall might not know his name (yet). I'm sure you know some of his affiliates such as Wiz Khalifa..
Here's a link to his offical mixtape on mediafire: K.I.D.S. Download!
My personal favorites are Nikes On My Feet and Good Evening.. this mixtape is good. Mac Miller still has time to grow so don't critic the mixtape like it has to be the f**king best.. it has it's up and downs, but all in all I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment