Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Room Wall

I decided to add some changes to my room's wall.. it's kinda cluttered with a bit of random stuff, but I like the wall cause it describes me as a person and so much more! Other than that I got some kicks on boxes up there, painting a friend got me, Kat Von D in on the other wall, random Japanese style painting near the bottom, twizzy-twizz art piece I did at a hotel, and it's hard to see.. but some phone charms hanging where the FLCL picture is lol..
Shoe idea inspired from my bro Peter. (Going to post some of his youtube vids on here later cause he's a mad good singer)

That's really it for now.. tell me what yall think and don't forget to follow me (Google follow button on the right, click it!!) if you got a twitter account!! Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment