Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Preview!

So.. since my blog doesn't really have anything in it really.  I thought I'd give visitors something to see for now, there's no new stuff yet.. but the old stuff should satisfy those needs for amazing visuals for now.

This is a nine pieces canvas nailed/taped together to form one big canvas. It's of nine famous rappers: Common, Tupac, Kid Cudi, NAS, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Andre 3000, Kanye West, and Eminem.. (Left to right starting from top left corner) The piece is done in Acrylic paint.

 This piece is done on some drawing paper using pencil, pen, and markers to create it. It's colorful and inspired from an idea by FAKE Stencils.  As of now this is my favorite art piece done on paper and it's even the background on my phone!

Well.. there you go, a little preview of something amazing and more posts are most definitely coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment